Andy Ohm is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Andy Ohm ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Andy Ohm may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [29th January 2023].
What Andy Ohm collects
Andy Ohm may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What Andy Ohm does with the information Andy Ohm gathers
Andy Ohm requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Andy Ohm may use the information to improve Andy Ohm’s products and services.
- Andy Ohm may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Andy Ohm thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, Andy Ohm may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Andy Ohm may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Andy Ohm may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Andy Ohm is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Andy Ohm has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Andy Ohm collects online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Andy Ohm uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Andy Ohm analyze data about web page traffic and improve Andy Ohm’s website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Andy Ohm only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Andy Ohm provide you with a better website, by enabling Andy Ohm to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Andy Ohm access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Andy Ohm.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy